The Sunken Halls of the Ape Brotherhood
The name of the dungeon rolled up as The Sunken Halls of the Ape Brotherhood. This suggested several things:
- There would be a number large halls in the dungeon.
- The dungeon would be partially submerged under water.
- The letters that suggested themselves for the leximorphic approach were A, P and E.
- The 'A' area is highly finished with tile ceilings, floors and walls. Its main feature is The Screaming Temple.
- The 'P' area is rough hewn from rock. Its main feature is The Bizarre Ice Gateway.
- The 'E' area is precisely excavated with smooth walls, floors and ceilings. Its main feature is The Lesser Throne of the Golem, which has already been looted of its valuables.
The dark blue indicates an area submerged in water. The darker the color, the deeper the water. The light blue areas indicate ice. The darker the color, the thinner the ice.
The Lesser Throne of the Golem is located in the left-most columned hall.
The Screaming Temple is the odd-shaped room with the square dais and statues.
The Bizarre Ice Gateway is the double doors in the right-most columned hall.
I'll leave the rest to you...
Post a Comment