Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Few Shout-outs

I need to publicly thank a few folks:

  • Firstly, Carl Nash took the time to go through and do an edit of The Slave Pits of Abhoth. I have yet to take advantage and make changes, but his is an effort I really, truly appreciate. Thanks, Carl!
  • Secondly, Andrew Shields over at Fictive Fantasies has been busy converting The Slave Pits of Abhoth to his excellent FRPG Fictive Hack. Whenever you create something and then allow other people to use what you've created, it is always fascinating to see what that interaction produces. I must admit that seeing my stuff through Andrew's eyes has been really gratifying. Thanks, Andrew!
  • Finally, WQRobb of Hard Boiled Zombies is the second person to nominate me for a Liebster Award. It goes to corroborate my hypothesis that eventually every blog with less than 200 followers will eventually receive one; however, for someone who blogs about All Things Zombie to think highly enough of my corner of the blogosphere to nominate me is really cool. Thank you WQRobb!


4 comments:

WQRobb said...

You're welcome. I don't just blog about zombies, I have an RPG blog as well, but since it wasn't nominated I had to work off the zombie blog instead. Part of the reason that I didn't mention on the zombie blog is because I'm a "Fr." too so I always thought your blog was cool for that reason as well.

Andrew said...

I am glad you like what I am up to! I appreciate you sharing your fine efforts with us.

John said...

I don't know much about the Liebster, but surely this blog deserves an award.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. I really think you have made something of lasting value for old school D&D players in the Slave Pits of Abhoth. It was my pleasure to do an edit, and honestly it was a halfway selfish endeavor because I would love to see this work polished up and sitting on my RPG shelf with my other treasures!